The Nuclear Solutions Institute aims to promote education across Texas A&M University. A number of faculty have been named as faculty fellows.
In order to reduce spam, the email addresses below cannot be clicked or easily copied, so you will need to type it directly into your email program. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Several students are supported through the NSI:
- Eric Aboud
- Eames Bennett, Ph.D. 2020: Indirect Studies of Astrophysical Radiative Capture Reactions
- Stefania Dede
- Henry Fleming
- Dmitri Margot (adviser Shaheen Dewji): Analysis of Non-linearity of Biokinetic Models following Radionuclide Uptakes
- Matthew Morrison
- Athena Sagadevan, Ph.D. 2020: Safeguards Approach for Spent Nuclear Fuel in Dry Cask Storage using Remote Monitoring Systems
- Nischal Kafle, M.S. 2014: Statewise Correlates of Civil Nuclear Energy
- Hua Zheng, Ph.D. 2014: Density and Temperature in Quantum Nuclear Systems
During the summer of 2021, three Nuclear Science Summer Camps were partially supported by the Nuclear Solutions Institute. These camps hosted between 10 and 20 middle school students to learn about nuclear science for four days, including a field trip to the Cyclotron Institute at Texas A&M University.